About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Powerful Blessings

Folks - I'm supposed to be cramming for a mid-term but I just received breaking news for women around the world from my friend, Angelia (go-girl).
Must see: http://www.slate.com/id/2193827
Basically those of us "blessed" women will soon have the power to harness God's gifts to power our iPods. You'd strap in your daily undergarmet, which would have wires "harnessing" (sic) our ultimate gravity power generating enough energy to power up small electronic devices.
However, the article states that double D-ers had a bouncing range of 35 inches. ?!?!?!

No comments: