Talk about being hooked on TV, we haven't been so glued to the TV since the 24 continuous hours of The Twilight Zone reruns. Or the new season of our fav scifi show - but I digress... We've been watching the Democratic National Convention this week. Admittedly, I haven't been a huge Dem, but I'm very interested in the race this year. The speeches have been really good. I’ve been most impressed with the audience. I’ve never seen a true picture of America in the audience of a political convention before now. Every walk of human life was represented. I just could not get over how it looked like a truly AMERICAN convention. It felt like history in the making.
So I anxiously await the Republican National Convention to see what they have in store.

2 comments:
naaaaaahhh..
I bet the Republican one won't be near as good. I heard Sarah whats-her-face speak and it bored me to tears.. or yawns... I can't remember because I woke up in a puddle of my own drool.
She sounds almost... ALMOST as annoying as McCain.
Love,
L.
Is that possible? Lex, who does my hair and Sandy's (and a host of other celebs) said that McCain would only run for one term. I'm like, "Dude - he won't be ALIVE for another term." So we run a good chance of SOMETHING (colonoscopy, cancer, death by golf, etc.) with this guy and a woman who's got 5 kids (one special needs not quite 6 months old) and is only a few years older than me with about as much experience is going to RUN THIS COUNTRY???? There's a whole other OMG story. It should be interesting.
Post a Comment