About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Open...Sanity

My 4 yr-old says "Open Sanity" instead of Open Sesame and I like it. I feel like I lost a bit of sanity over the weekend. Things just didn't come together the way I wanted or expected. Aside from a meltdown about the consignment sale in which my biggest ticket item didn't sell, I have contracted some form of the crud from samesaid 4 yr-old. Thanks kindergarten...

He's probably thinking we are slowly torturing him as he had to revist the toe doc Friday and will see the pediatrician today for a well checkup. As you know, he's not a good patient. While at the toe doc appt Friday, he kept screaming, "You a baby, doctor!" until the doc got so tickled, he had to stop cleaning the wound and laugh. The visit ended with the demand for candy - NOW!

So today's trip to the doc doesn't seem too appealing for either of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!

I wish it was that easy. I could also say "open peace", and everything would calm down.
give Kirk a hug from me.
Love, Laura

bethbbk said...

I will. Give Sweetie, Cutie and Pumpkin kisses from me.