About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

As An Update...


I have not been arrested. (Thank you, Jesus!) So I'm feeling a little better at being out in public without sunglasses. The only bad part is that I'm really not sorry. The gas station had stupid rules, especially for someone who comes in there all the time.
Also, everyone in this house (knock on wood) seems to be holding on to our health despite the change in the weather this weekend. We've had some sneezes and running noses but nothing on the grand scale of quarantine that usually happens in late October.
I received my flu shot last Wednesday at a medical research center. I figured they'd probably have a better shot than the drugstore, right? Or maybe I'm a guinea pig... Time will tell as I'm sure we'll be subjected to some strain of the flu from one or more kids as they traverse through school (mine and theirs), daycare, soccer and band.
I'm preparing for 2 tests this week and a paper for a history class. Directly after this, I have a major hardcore presentation with a typed small tome on Mount St. Helens for the following week. Posting may be sporadic until the work is done.
Last, I wanted to post a picture my incredibly handsome husband took last year of the moon from our back deck. When the weather turns cooler, we spend time outside looking thru a telescope for celestial bodies. I know we're geeky, but we're cool.

No comments: