About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pushing Daisies

I'm so excited I'm involuntarily going to pee on myself. Tonight is the season opener for Pushing Daisies. I so love that show, pretty much for the same reasons I loved Moonlighting in the 80s. Yes - I am THAT old.

And while I'm this excited, the back recesses of my brain also remembers that tomorrow night another sort of glamorous show filled with makeup, designer clothing, special lighting and smart wisecracks will also be on TV. This one full of one liners, gaffes, and "ya' knows." We're gonna curl up on the couch, pop some popcorn and snuggle up while watching the Vice Presidential debate. It's sure to be a good show.

No comments: