I'm in mourning because my digital camera broke. It seems that you don't miss things until they are gone or broken. So now that I am on 4-year old's school yearbook committee, I have little to contribute other than those throw away cameras. I'm taking one of the disposables down to WalMart in a bit to get some pictures for our yearbook meeting tonight in hopes of not looking too lame. (Side note: we might get washed away before the meeting - I'm looking for an ark.)
I'd love to get some photos of things now that the decorations are put up and some portions of the house are miraculously clean (thanks to my new year-new rules idea). Alas, it will cost more to fix the camera (over $100) than the thing is worth ($250 several years ago).
Also gone is the home theater receiver. That's the biggest bummer. When we got the state-of-the-art receiver in 2001, we thought we were set for life, or at least years in terms of prison life (20). So it's lasted around 7 1/2 years and I guess we'll just take that for lessons learned.
I start back to school in my final semester as an undergraduate on Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed all will turn out well there. More later -

2 comments:
last semester, huh? talk about seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Let me know what I can do to help!
Oh, I need a job starting in May - let me know if you have connections.
Post a Comment