About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Voss Sparkling Water!

I'm in a really good mood. I dropped off our taxes, went to Whole Foods and... found my favorite water. I have searched high and low for Voss water. No one around here carries it (Wal-Mart, K-Mart, CVS, etc.) so I thought about ordering online. I don't know that it would look good for a preacher's kid, but I even thought of calling a bar. But it's a really expensive water and it comes in a glass bottle, so there's no telling what might happen (you know I inherited my mother's luck).
Luckily, it was one of those small splurges in life and the karma that good things will come back to me - thank you Whole Foods. I know there's eye-rolling going on here, "Beth, it's just water." True - it is just water. But, I'm not a consumer of alcoholic products. Sparkling water is my thing. I've tasted my fair share and this is GOOD STUFF. My sister, Sandy, once bought me several bottles (though not the sparkling kind) and it was at that moment that I knew I could actually love my sister forever.
I ran across a blog about a lady who collects Voss bottles and made a semi-wall out of them. If you get the chance, look at her creation.

No comments: