Of course, I started daydreaming that it must be a blog fan, but I'm sure I'm wrong. Someone has just been looking for my name and it belongs to someone completely different.
I'm sure some of you wondered if I'm a complete dogface since I don't have my image on here. Since I have professors who scream at us for using our real photos as online IDs, I don't have many actual pictures of me in the Internet world. Actually, I don't have many pictures of me at all. But just to prove my Face is not the result of a mad scientists' experiment, I posted a photo of me with Thing 1. I get my double chin from my mother's side, of course.

6 comments:
I joined face book just to keep up with my kids!
What double chin?
Isn't that odd - my kids aren't on Facebook...yet. Thing 1 has a MySpace account but I don't think he uses it. And I'm not sure he'd let me be his "friend." :-) But several of his friends are mine on Facebook. I can keep up with him that way.
Oh you are too sweet - double chin extravaganza. One day when I'm rich (in another life?) I'll get lipo on it.
Beautiful!! I am shocked every time I think of how grown up he has gotten. ::sigh::
Also.. I IGNORE EVERY SINGLE REQUEST .. unless I really want to talk to them. Really. I could care less what people think /or if they want to talk to me. Someone sent me an invitation for Dolphin olympics. I haven't deleted that one yet, just because I might get bored cleaning up all the vomit and make dolphins jump through hoops.
A beautiful Mother and Son! have a FaceBook account and my eldest won't be my friend. She says it's for friends at school and church. I have the same problem about the reusing. i just haven't clicked anything and they aren't showing up on the friends list so don't confirm!
Facebook is a strange beast but I enjoy it -- have found old roommates and such. But there are the random two or three people that just ask to be friends -- I take them on, as long as they don't start sending me naked pictures!
That would certainly be exciting! I'm not sure I'd want that associated with me for fear future employers might get the wrong impression...
On that subject, there are nudist colonies in Alabama, near Birmingham. I once met someone at an office Christmas party who was a participant (he was fully clothed). He was not even close to Brad Pitt - more like Bigfoot. (!)
Post a Comment