Overcome by the recession, I logged on to various sites and took countless surveys to try to obtain some grocery coupons. In this attempt, I have now become the queen of spam, and not the kind you eat, either. Do these people know that I don't have a penis, therefore I do not need enlargement services of any kind. Nor am I in need of a hove-around chair (yet). The list goes on and on - hair plugs, various odd sounding drinks to make one loose weight effortlessly, one said "The Secret to Immortality" which was an anti-aging pill and an email invitation to take more surveys. All this has backfired on me. I do not want another life insurance promotion, work at home (taking surveys) ad or offers to advance my career (these people don't know me) by graduating online. ENOUGH ALREADY! I knew it went terribly wrong when I started getting ShamWow offers. I can't escape Billy Mays screaming from my own laptop - it's like I hear his voice announcing I have another email. I've clicked on the unsubscribe links but you know those guys are sneaky - the link is broken or the site is no longer available. This means that from beyond the grave I will still get pleas to buy the under-bed shoe organizer.
All this started out so innocently - how did it get out of hand so quickly and how do I make it go away? Suggestions?

5 comments:
Change your e-mail address!! Or at least get another address to look at coupon sites with..
I had an e-mail account at GMT. My boss is a perv and would get on my computer and log into porn sites after hours,.... WITH MY ADDRESS. Even though I got a different address for my GMT mail, somehow I still get spam mail from work address.
I have COUNTLESS pages of deleted e-mails for pleasuring your woman all night loooooong.
sorry!
I'm going to take your advice, smart sister.
I am getting some of that but it has slowed down because I kept marking it as spam. It at least stopped all the penis stuff. Are there really that many men having those problems?Poor slobs.
I'm thinking there are some men who are so clueless that they THINK they need it or there are women who WISH...
We don't need it here.
I agree with Laura Senacal, changing email is a good call. That is what I did.
Read the Danny Wallace "Yes Man" he wrote this hilarious chapter when he had accepted all Spam Mail, had to go to Holland and had loads of Penis Patches in his bathroom to his mate's disgust XD
Post a Comment