About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fishin'

Friday we took 4-yr old and Granddad out fishing. Even though we'd been fishing before, it took all Granddad and I had to contain 4-yr old. He was more wiggly than the few fish my husband caught. As soon as we stopped the engine 4-yr old said he was starving. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THE KID EATS! I think I could make a meatloaf sandwich and he'd eat it on a boat. So food's best served when you're on the water...
When he got the sunglasses on, he proclaimed himself to be a "rock star." When we put on sunglasses, we weren't rock stars, though.
The weather was overcast and cooler than normal. We had a great time. We promptly came home and collapsed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweeeeet!!
I love the "you are not a rockstar" part. :)

Cat said...

There is nothing like going fishing. I loved it as a kid and I loved taking the girls when they were small. He looks like he had a great time.