I finally found them.
Seems 5-yr old watched way too much Blue's Clues this weekend. He hid his tennis shoes (the ones we have to buy from the only store in Birmingham that carries triple wide kids' shoes). Amazingly, a path of blue footsteps did not appear this morning to lead me to them. Dumbfounded, he also forgot where he left/hid them.
If you are wondering, they were behind his door. A piece of furniture is close by so we rarely open the door all the way. So you can see how I'd miss it this morning. I go in - no shoes. I go out and shut the door - there they are. Blue, Steve, Joe, Magenta and that little Periwinkle don't have nuthin on me now, baby!
So he went to school wearing his new track suit and flip flops with white socks. Classy - all he was missing was white hair, a Cuban cigar and a Miami address.

3 comments:
some chest hair and a thick gold chain.
TRIPLE wide??????
TRIPLE wide, as in the dream home of the south.
Post a Comment