About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Sweet Victory

Sorry to reference Spongebob Squarepants, but here's how I feel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpT0yVmJRKg

We found a car - finally. There are still things to be worked out; but I think the search is finally over. Hmm, that sounds like another 80s song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=METwov-BD30

I'm not a fan of car dealers and especially not used car dealers. I think I need to go home and shower after shaking their hands, like some invisible greedy-grossness will have somehow permeated my skin and infected my inner soul. But for now, many miles and handshakes later, I think we've got the teenager a car.

No comments: