I'm happy to report that everything went fine with daycare and kindergarten. Things 1 and 2 are pretty happy with school. In fact, Thing 2 said one of his teachers was (I'm quoting here) "HOT!" I asked him if he'd learned anything from Thing 1 as the same thing happened to him a few years back. The woman was hot the first week and the devil the rest of the year. Boys don't learn, do they?
Ford Man had to go to some technogeek conference but got home early enough to take me out to eat for a date night. (G'parents had 4 yr-old.) We came home in time to watch MonsterQuest. I know what you are thinking, do I need to revisit how sci-fi geeky we are?
Sooooo, I got to sleep in late with the little one gone and school (for me) not starting until next week. Other than Thing 1 knocking on my door at 6:30 to say he needed gas money, I had a wonderful, long, luxurious sleep.

1 comment:
Glad everything went well!!
Good luck on starting back at school. Love you.
Post a Comment