Please check out this guy's work. He makes portraits out of crayons. Not crayon pictures; he uses bunches of crayons standing next to each other. It is really cool.
On another note, we're all getting better but grandparents (Ford Man's parents) are going downhill. Darn that kid, his germs and the daycare.
Hope you all are having a great week!

4 comments:
His art is amazing! I don't see how people do that kind of thing, where you have to work close up to make something that is best viewed far away.
I know - sooo cool! It reminds me of impressionists work. The first time I saw a good Monet piece I cried (in the middle of The Art Institute of Chicago).
Wow! I'll be showing my eldest this when she gets home from school. She'll love it. She arranges all her crayons by color and in hues of said colors. Drives me crazy but she says she can't color unless they are sorted. I bet she'd get along with him. Sixteen years old and last night she doing her art homework in crayon. She loves them
I'm sorry you have had that germ from H***. It did a number on this house and told everyone to stay away from us. It seems to have worked. Stay warm and get well.
Cathy, thanks - we will. I think all kids go through some sort of OCD about something. Unfortunately, they grow out of it...
Post a Comment