About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day Part Two

So much fun yesterday morning. But today just about everyone is sick. Thing 1 and Thing 2 seem unaffected so far, but 4-yr old is throwing up and Ford Man is off to the doc. Which leaves me head cleaner and care-taker. At least yesterday was worth it, as you can see in these pix.








Wonder if this snow will kill off all these clovers?
















See how deep the snow was?








Think it will kill off my azaleas?











Oddly enough, the temperature Friday was 73 F and the temp for next weekend is supposed to be in the low 70s as well. Go figure - only in Alabama.

2 comments:

Cat said...

His nose is so cute in that photo! I'm sorry a bug has hit you too. I promise I didn't send it your way. Stay well and take care of your sweeties.

bethbbk said...

Thanks. I slept for 45 minutes IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!!! I had chicken broth and ginger ale thanks to my wonderful husband. Just feel wiped out but have to keep going. Maybe it's some kind of bug that came in with the snow.