About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prom Time

Not such a happy time today with Thing 1. His gorgeous girlfriend and I were all happy and set to pick out flowers and his tux. Thing 1 got home very late last night and decided he'd rather act like a zombie. Gosh, hate that. So we drug him around to pick out the perfect corsage and boutinier (sp) and then the right match for his tux. The drama. He bucked us on the tie but we're still firm. How's that for girl power? The color combinations are like this picture. She's wearing ivory with gold intertwined in her lace dress. He's wearing a black pinstripe suit with ivory shirt, tie and vest. It looked good when it was laid out on the table. Maybe I'll get some pictures with my imaginary camera the day of the prom.

And just for looks, I thought I'd add this picture of an incredible looking guy. I think he's that guy Halle Berry married...Gabriel? Aubrey?

4 comments:

Cat said...

Hannah needs to go shopping for a dress. She keeps saying "What if we break up?". I told her I didn't think that would be happening any time soon and we need to see what kind of dresses look good on her and what she likes. She's very modest in clothing so we're going to have some looking. I love the colors for Thing 1's prom. You did a good job Mom!

bethbbk said...

Even the florist told girlfriend that I would make a good mother-in-law. But Thing 1 was driving me crazy!!!!!!

Laura said...

ppppuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
meow.

bethbbk said...

I KNOW! (insert Monica voice here)