About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Screwed

Okay. I've done something wrong. I've messed up what I was trying to accomplish and now it's screwed up. I wanted my blog to have a left and right side for info and the middle to be big and have the blogs listed. Instead, I have screwed it all up. That's what I get for trying to be all technogeeky and html-ly. Someone please write me and tell me how to fix this. PLEASE!

Update: I've got it mostly back to the original version. I need to be talked through how to make it a three column blog. Any takers?

6 comments:

Cat said...

I'm afraid I'm no help. i had the 13 year olds help me last time. I like the movie blog but I didn't get to look at it very long as the girls were home and wanted onto MySpace. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I used www.ourblogtemplates.com to change mine to 3 columns. It was a fairly easy transition. I'm not 'that' techy and managed to pull it off.

Laura said...

sigh.
When the blog was titled "screwed" my excitability factor jumped up, now I really feel let down, Beth.
Dad and Diane should be here any minute. I think I am losing my mind this morning.

bethbbk said...

I'm sorry, Laura. Inviting them over is the epitome of screwed. Why, I ask you??

Thanks, Remember Moments. I'll try that.

Cathy - so glad I'm not the only one out there.

Kathy said...

All I know is that I used a template on blogger. I am afraid of trying any html on it, as yet...
so I'm no help! I do like your blog, tho! Come on over to Craftola when you get time and check out the contest and give away I'm doing for the month of April. It should be fun....Hope to see ya there!

bethbbk said...

You bet. I'm having a pity party at the moment but will be by tonight!