About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Monday, March 30, 2009

New Look

I know...I succumbed to pop culture and changed the look of my blog. I thought it might be time for a different look and I love polka dots. Let me know what you think. You can be brutal - I can take it - I have boys.
I've been busy updating my movie blog. If you get a chance, drop by. In the meantime, I hope you guys all have a great week.
- Beth

3 comments:

Laura said...

purdy! and all EAster-y!!

i love you.
See you at Easter??

bethbbk said...

Possibly.
I'm thinking the dots are too juvenile. What cha think about that?

Cat said...

I didn't get a chance to see them! I bet they were purty....