About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whodunnit?

I consider myself a trivia nut and pretty self-aware in my surroundings. Then I looked at some new blogs today and found a site with a posting about how we are really not as aware as we think we are. Please visit this address and watch the video. It was really interesting. Let me know what you thought.

P.S. I tried (unsuccessfully - for a long time!) to put the video on this site. If anyone can tell me why this is not working, that'd be great.

No comments: