I'm a mom and live in the South. My life is unpredictable at best. This is my attempt at sharing some of it with you. I'd love hearing from you, even if you just stopped by.
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.
It's broken. The paper on Hollywood in the 1950s (as it refers to women) is pretty much done. At literally the 11th hour. More later - hope you all have a great week. Beth
Yep - It feels good to have that one off my shoulders. Next up is one on Hollywood in the 1950s as it pertains to race. I graduate in May and all this will be behind me (shortly!).
Okay - so GET THIS... The teacher for that class didn't show up today or settle with the administration to have someone fill in for him. Soooo, I have another week to pick at it if I want. Now I hate all those late nights fumbling over the right word. Some people were pretty upset he didn't plan for anything. He was extending his vacation.
4 comments:
Yay for getting it done! Even if it's at the eleventh hour.
Yep - It feels good to have that one off my shoulders. Next up is one on Hollywood in the 1950s as it pertains to race. I graduate in May and all this will be behind me (shortly!).
Yay! That is awesome! Who cares if it's the 11th hour. It's done! I bet it's a great read too.
Okay - so GET THIS... The teacher for that class didn't show up today or settle with the administration to have someone fill in for him. Soooo, I have another week to pick at it if I want. Now I hate all those late nights fumbling over the right word. Some people were pretty upset he didn't plan for anything. He was extending his vacation.
Post a Comment