About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Monday, April 27, 2009

New Post

I'll be taking a break from blogging for awhile. This translates to no new posts. Give me a yell if you want to catch up in the meantime.

5 comments:

Cat said...

I'm sorry you feel a need to do this and I'm going to miss you so much. I've written your email address down and I'll write. Love you Sweetie!

Laura said...

I love you and hope you keep writing because SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD we absolutely LOVE reading what you write.


Keep writing!!
Love you!!

You are awesome.

Cat said...

I miss you.....

Cat said...

Still miss you!

Sandra said...

Gratz, this is so great! Good luck with the future! Sandra