About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Wait 'Til She Gets a Bigger Vocabulary



I normally don't do this - posting videos of family members, but my little niece, Lily, is such a scream (and she's pretty cute, too). In this video, she is talking on her rattle phone to someone quite dramatically. My favorite part is her responding to the pretend other person on the phone with such emotion. Her mother says Lily is the Italian Drama Queen because she uses her hands to talk. After seeing her sister's Barbie, she keeps saying the Barbie's name, Saraphina (just so you make that part out). Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello? yeah yeah yeah.

Blues Clues?

Mommys boo boo! and Daddy's boo boo and ANNE"S BOO BOO!!!! I can't I can't .. I can't stay here. I CAN'T !! Strawberries??
Beth, TEARS were streaming down my face. But I couldn't laugh. It would have messed up the video.
She calls Madeline "Raddit". don't know why. I guess that is just how she says it. I will bring it out later to show all future boyfriends.

bethbbk said...

Oh Lord. Next time she comes down, tell her to bring her Seraphina Barbie and I'll give her the strawberries. And an application for the Alabama School of Fine Arts.

Jamie said...

that is the funniest thing! I'm cracking up down here! I loved her facial expressions as she's "listening" to the person on the other end of the phone LOL