Not trying to be a downer here, but we really need some intensive prayer here. I'm having a lot of problems with one of my children. We are going to see some specialists and look into alternatives. Many phone calls have been made.
I truly thought divorcing my first husband (who passed away shortly thereafter) was the hardest thing I'd ever have to go through. Unfortunately, this current situation is much worse. In keeping with some sort of normalcy, I will not go into details. Just know that hard decisions are being processed and will be made.
Keeping my humor is difficult as I feel like a failed parent. My personality is cynical but upbeat. I have so far been rather stoic through this. I hope to keep it together. I need to keep it together. I have to keep it together.

5 comments:
You and I seem to be on the Lord's list of those needing to learn to deal with every problem known to mankind. I just have to laugh anymore because it all just insane and I am constantly saying "What NOW?" We have had sick puppies for the last 5 days and spent upwards of $700. so far and still working with them. Top that off with my ex deciding not to pay child support anymore and the teenage girls all be witches. I feel like a trip to rehab would be a vacation and I don't have any addiction. I just want someone to listen to me pour my heart out, color pretty pictures and get hugs from strangers. I'm praying for you as of now. I am going to be your prayer warrior. I just said that like Conan the Barbarian. Love ya and I mean it.
I'm thinking about you all the time...
I thought about you today too. I think we are going to let him live with someone else for awhile and see how that goes. I have just about run out of tears.
It feels strange to just 'pass through' and see a post like that. I can't not respond to a plea for prayer, and yet I feel like I have no right whatsoever to offer help.
For what it's worth, I will pray for you (in my fumbling, faltering way), and for your child too.
Love,
A x x
Thanks Anna!
Post a Comment