About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ellen Tigh?

SHE'S the final cylon??? I'm sorry. I don't care if Sci-Fi says it's so, I don't believe Ellen Tigh is the one. It's a ruse so that we'll find out most of them are cylons. To twist an X-File saying, "I don't want to believe." Take that, Mr. Moore.
It was a good episode. Some things WERE revealed. But Starbuck's pyre scene? Dee's suicide? And Lee NOT being named the final cylon? I am having a hard time.
I apologize for you folks not in the know or care about Battlestar. I just have to get some of this off my chest.

No comments: