Tonight we are supposed to find out who the last cylon is on Battlestar. OMG - I'm so excited. And I know you guys are rolling your eyes right now. Sorry, but I really like this show. I'm trying not to go trolling through other sites too much today because I know someone will know something and I want it to be a good show for Ford Man and me.I subscribe to an every-day message board for Stargate fans. And there were almost always spoilers and pix there, which did come in handy, especially for special guests. I don't belong to any such group for Battlestar. And this is one sci-fi episode I don't want spoiled.
If you are wondering what I'm doing home, 4-yr old is sick. Strep. I feel pretty rotten too but I'm sure not as bad as strep. The only thing worse was having to go to the outpatient hospital at night and stay there for HOURS while you've got a sick kid who we knew would hurl at any minute. He didn't, but did have to have a change of pants. I feel really sorry for him - but I'm also taking advantage of the time he's willing to sit and just watch TV. He usually watches something and then takes to building blocks, puzzles, etc. So now he's more laid back and I can take it easy too. I have to save up some energy for staying up late to watch my current favorite show... !!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment