About Me

My photo
Where Gravy Is a Side Dish, United States
Ever hear that everyone can do something well, especially with practice? Well.. my kids will tell you, my singing brings hands to ears and the neighbor's dogs wailing. In fact, I'm not good at a lot of things. I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier, cleaner, more organized and fun.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

OWOH 2


Hi guys! I contacted the winner for the One World, One Heart giveaway, but I haven't heard back from her yet... If I don't have a response in 5 days, I'll have my son pick a number from the original comments and we'll start over. Note that I am not asking 5 yr old to pick, because such a thing as number twentyhundrendthousandninetyfourbillionandtwentyseven really doesn't exist - no matter how much we'd like there to be one. Along with truly self-cleaning ovens, dryers that cleaned out their own lint and frozen diet entrees that didn't taste like it. And world peace.

2 comments:

Shell said...

I'm supposed to clean my oven??

Glad your son is safe!

Shell
in Balmy Washington State

bethbbk said...

Oh Shell, we're only SUPPOSED to clean it. Do like I do, clean it every few years, more or less.